Dr. Mohamed M Shahed Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mohamed M Shahed?

Best doctor...compassionate and knd. Pays attention Ms Rutherford NP the same

Awesome experience !!

very compassionate physician. spends time with his patients. makes it easier for me to understand my problem and how to fix it !!

Best doctor ever!

Doctor Shahed is the greatest doctor ever. He is very professional, knowledgeable . He spends time with his patients and cares for them. He is very helpful, he has a great heart. He loves his patients. Great doctor. He is an angel from heaven on earth.

Nancy Grosic

Dr. Shahed is one of the most intelligent, caring and compassionate doctors that I have had in my life. He has helped me through some very tough situations. He is an awesome diagnostician and when he is unable to help he makes the best referrel to a someone who can. I have the utmost respect for him and would recommend him to anyone that I know and would rest assured that he is doing the best that he can.I am blessed to have him as my physician.