Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mohamed H Yosry has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
- Depressive Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Mental Illness
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Personality Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 46
DR. YOSRY WAS THE FIRST DOCTOR I HAD YHAT ACTUALLY LISTEN TO EVERY CONCERN I HAD, WAS ALWAYS NICE AND PLEASANT, BUT HE DID NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH ME SO HE THREW ME OUT OF HIS PRACTICE, BECAUSE OF MY CONDITION AND AFTER TRYING MANY THINGS, HE COULD NOT GIVE ME A CORRECT TREATMENT. I WOULD DEFINETLY RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR TO ANYONE. THIS DOCTOR ACTUALLY SPENDS 100% OF HIS TIME WITH YOU AND IS CONCERNED, UNLIKE MANY OTHER M.D.'S I HAVE SEEN. HE IS A REALLY GOOD DOCTOR. I WAS A PATIENT OF HIS FOR A YEAR. IT SICKENS ME TO THIS DAY THAT HE TOLD ME THAT THERE WAS NOTHING ELSE HE COULD DO.. MANY OTHER DOCTORS IN THIS AREA ARE VERY RUDE, DEMEENING TOWARDS PEOPLE, AND I DID NOT FEEL LIKE THIS WHEN I WENT IN TO SEE DR. YOSRY. GIVE HIM A CHANCE.
He is a very nice doctor, spends an efficent amount of time talking to you asking questions etc. Goes over your plan of care if found necessary and makes you feel at home and comfortable his reciponist are nice and curteous and gets you in when needed, and call you before an appointment I would highly recommend Dr. Yosry to someone.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2016, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Yosry is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Erie County Medical Center
Dr. Mohamed H Yosry accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOcean Bio Behavioral Health, 40 Bey Lea Rd Ste B201, Toms River, NJ
Dr. Mohamed H Yosry is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Toms River, NJ.