- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mohammad A Aslam MD
Dr. Mohammad A Aslam, MD is a doctor primarily located in Perry, GA, with other offices in Fort Valley, GA and Perry, GA( and 3 other locations). Their specialties include Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Dr. Mohammad A Aslam has 5 locations
Dr. Mohammad A Aslam has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Mohammad A Aslam has the following 8 expertise
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Chronic Renal Disease
- Kidney Biopsy
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Mohammad A Aslam Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- [ "Humana Choice POS", "Humana Choice POS" ]
- [ "Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO", "Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO" ]
- [ "Humana National POS", "Humana National POS" ]
More about Dr. Mohammad A Aslam
Dr. Aslam works in Perry, GA and 4 other locations and specializes in Internal Medicine and Nephrology. Dr. Aslam is affiliated with Houston Medical Center, Medical Center Navicent Health, Medical Center Of Peach County, Perry Hospital, Piedmont Atlanta Hospital and Taylor Regional Hospital.