Dr. Mohammad A Khan Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Mohammad A Khan?

My Primary Care Physician

DR. Khan took care of me as I was admitted into ICU for bleeding ulcers. I spoke about other problems and he took care of everything at once, Plus he referred me to an OB/Gynecologist, Neurologist, GI Specialist and an outstanding Staff. I continue to see him on a constant follow-up standard to have a complete set of tests and physicals. I was without many tests for the past 10 years and now I have all tests and a physician who cares. I think and know he is a great physician because he did his residency at Cook County Hospital at the same time I trained to become a Health Care professional. He understands his patients on a level beyond just give prescriptions and a diagnosis. He wants me to be healthy and happy. Dr. Khan is intelligent, thorough, and quick. Plus he keeps communication with all my other physicians. I feel good when I go to his office and when I leave. I know I have a great physician and a good friend.

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Mohammad A Khan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Naperville, IL.