Dr. Mohammad Saeed Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mohammad Saeed?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Posted on February 27th, 2015

This Dr.was very good and personable he took time to chat and let me know what he has doing. He chatted about music and food while he was doing the procedure and put my mind at ease.

Patient

Posted on September 2nd, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Saeed for years now. Unfortunately I have issues in all 4 extremities and I undergo testing twice a year. I had numerous EMG's by many Neurologists that were really painful. I have no fear of having my tests performed by Dr. Saeed, they are a pleasant as an EMG can be. He is one of my favorite Dr.s by far. His bed side manner and the nurse who assist during the testing are by far the best I have encountered. They work well together and I am sure I will be having to see him in the future. No fears here!

Overall good office, but little feedback

Posted on February 8th, 2013

A little too quiet, little feedback. Leaves any diagnosis or any other pertinent information to referring dr. Every Dr. in the office is like that, which can be annoying and nerve-wracking. They are good at keeping all records, even past the 7 year limit. One of the docs in the office (Singh, Saeed or Stienitz misdiagnosed my aunt with Myasthenia Gravis, then years later diagnosed Adult Onset Muscular Dystrophy-a significant mistake. Saeed and Singh are good at letting you know what they are going to do and are doing when conducting EMGs. I have personally seen all 3 doctors in the office. Dr. Stienitz needs to work on his "bedside manner".

Profeesional and educated in this area

Posted on July 13th, 2010

I was apprehensive about having this testing done as I had it done before with someone who obviously wasn't very qualified. What a difference - I could tell right off this doctor knew what he was doing. I am anxious to go back to my neurologist to find out Dr. Saeed's findings. If I need anything like this test again it will only be with Dr. Saeed.

Posted on July 21st, 2017