Dr. Mohammed I Abutineh, MD - Locations

Internal Medicine Cordova, TN

About Dr. Mohammed I Abutineh MD

Dr. Mohammed I Abutineh, MD is a doctor primarily located in Cordova, TN, with another office in Memphis, TN. Their specialties include Internal Medicine.

Locations

Dr. Mohammed I Abutineh has 2 locations

Get Directions Mohammed I Abutineh Md 9145 Randle Valley Dr Cordova, TN 38018
Get Directions Inpatient Physicians 6263 Poplar Ave Ste 1052 Memphis, TN 38119

Specialties

Dr. Mohammed I Abutineh has the following 1 SPECIALTIES

Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.

Specialty Expertise

• UHC Navigate HMO
      • UHC Navigate POS
      • UHC Options PPO

More about Dr. Mohammed I Abutineh

Dr. Abutineh graduated from the Medical College of Wisconsin in 1994. Dr. Abutineh works in Cordova, TN and 1 other location and specializes in Internal Medicine. Dr. Abutineh is affiliated with Methodist North Hospital and Saint Francis Hospital Memphis.

Uploaded November 13, 2019

Video

Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mohammed I Abutineh, MD - Internal Medicine in Cordova, TN, in this video.

Similiar Doctors