Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mohammad Abuzaineh MD
Dr. Mohammad Abuzaineh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tarzana, CA, with another office in Encino, CA. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Abuzaineh is affiliated with Providence Tarzana Medical Center, Encino Hospital Medical Center and 18321 Clark Street. He speaks English.
Dr. Mohammad Abuzaineh has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Mohammad Abuzaineh has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Mohammad Abuzaineh is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Caution!!! This anesthesia group is OUT OF NETWORK
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mohammad Abuzaineh - Posted on May 29th, 2013
The epidural for my labor was fine and the wait was short. But the group is out of network so you will be responsible for the full amount. Mine was $1100. Just be aware and discuss this with your OB prior to your birth.
Dr. Abuzaineh is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Providence Tarzana Medical Center
Encino Hospital Medical Center
18321 Clark Street
Tarzana, CA 91356
38 Years Experience
University Of Baghdad
Graduated in 1975
Dr. Mohammad Abuzaineh Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Mohammad Abuzaineh's office for more information.
18321 Clark St Tarzana, CA : (818) 708-5285
16237 Ventura Blvd Encino, CA : (818) 995-5000
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mohammad Abuzaineh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tarzana, CA.