Dr. Mohammad R Ahmadinia Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mohammad R Ahmadinia?

Best doctor in the world

BEST OB/GYN

I came to Dr Ahmadinia because my cousin had her two daughters with him and then I came to him last year for my pregnancy (unfortunately didn't make it) but he has been very supportive ever since he did my D&C. I would recommend him anytime to anyone. My two sisters are now gong with him and I will be going back in a few months for a new pregnancy. By far the best OB/GYN!

review

He is the only OBGYN I will see. Best OBGYN ever! He is knowledgeable, courteous, and makes his patients feel comfortable. I had a baby delivered by him and he delivered my baby at ease and spoke kindly to me during the whole delivery. His staff is also very nice and professional. I am absolutely grateful to have found a great baby doctor.

Would not recommend

I would say stay far away. Worst doctor I've ever been to by far. It is hard to find good care in the high desert. His office is always running behind, I don't think he even has an RN working for him at all. The office girls are always rude and unhelpful. He thinks if you get cervical cancer the entire cervix must be removed. This is not true! He thinks that if you don't respond to one migraine medication then you have schizophrenia. Very lazy doctor, unhelpful. I am a nurse myself and if I ever treated patients they way his staff his did I know I'd get fired. At a legitimate medical facility, anyway. I did not trust this doctor, nor do I feel he has his patient's best interests at heart.

Rude and Inconsiderate

I came in as a new patient, transfered from another dr at 22 weeks intomy pregnancy. I explained everything prior to getting an appointment and upon arrival waited almost 2 hrs to be told the dr refuses to see me as a patient because of a small possibility I will be delivering else where. They wanted me to pay a delivery charge into my payment plan. When I stated I may be delivering elsewhere since I work 45 minutes away I was told by his employee he wishes to not see me as a patient. I than get a severe nose bleed from stress. He (the Dr.) does not see if I am ok, it is the billing lady and front desk come to check on me. Than I am told to be taken out the back way (to avoid a scene).I was appauld by the behavior a this Dr. How can I pay for a service of delivering my child if he in fact has not yet delivered me. I offered to pay for all my visits before being seen. I was still denied. I have requested my medical records that have been sent to their house from my previous provider and it has been over a week and the office staff has still not given them to me. I explained I need them to be seen by another doctor and time is of the essence since I have not been seen by a doctor for almost 2 months now. I have yet not received MY medical records. Also, when they did request my medical records the put a wrong fax number to be sent to and now some other place has all my personal medical information. Completely unprofessional and unethical. I was also told I can drink my closed bottle of water with e, I mist throw it out. I am pregnant and the temperature outside was over 100 degrees.

Treated very well by the staff even though I was a cash patient. (Normally I'm treated badly when I pay cash for a doctor visit.) I felt the doctor answered all my questions, and made me feel at ease during a difficult time. Also gave me an ultrasound when another OB had just told me I'd be fine without even looking at me. I'll be switching to him permanently.

I am a new patient of Ahmadenia and so far i love him. he is doing my surgery next week and i am very comfortable with his knowledge.

Best OBGyn ever!

I am very pleased to have found him. The best OBGyn I have met! He works really fast and the procedures that are painful with other doctors I had in the past were just a piece of cake with him. He works really fast and gently. I would recommend this doctor to ANYONE without hesitation. Waiting time is sometimes long, but it's because he is an extremely popular doctor, and for a good reason. Don't go to any other doctor, this one is the best. I was very nervous to have my IUD removed, thought it was going to be painful, he did it in 2 seconds, unbelievably fast and painless.

Dr. ahmadinia, and his staff are the best. i've had. all though i was not taken care off my full term, but an so glad i found his apple valley office for my last term. i would have wished for his care from the beginig. because their care was excellent. i know were am going for my next pregnancy

Best Dr. in the High Desert

Dr. Ahmadinia is a grea Dr. he delivered my last baby, and I have to admit I just moved into town and all of my other children were born in a different city roughly 1 hr. away and I was afraid to transfer Dr. so I was willing to travel 1 hr. away just to deliver my last baby. But I was recommended to Dr. Reza and had a complete change of heart. I absolutely love, love, love Dr. Reza. he is now my Primary physician and I wouldn't trade him for nothing in the world. One more thing I want to point out, Dr. Reza treats his staff with courtesy and respect the girls always have smiles on their faces, and they have a good employer/employee relationship, which you rarely see in Dr. offices nowadays... I would recommend Dr. Reza for medical Care

Best doctor I've ever had!

Dr. Ahmadinia was my ob/gyn with my daughter and he was fabulous. He always seemed available for me, I never waited very long at appointment times and he seems extremely competent and knowledgeable about all my issues concerning my pregnancy. For my c-section he gave me a very thin scar, he does excellent stitching since he's a plastic surgeon too! I was so happy with his care that after my daughter's birth, I prefer to go to him as my primary care physician. I just really trust him and that gives me peace of mind. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Ahmadinia for medical care!

sanae orchi

i find out about Dr. Reza the online ,and use to take my pregnant sister to her appointments,he is a very good doctor ,i picked him up to be my primary .the staff are very helpful i you would recommend him to all friends ...

Dr. Mohammad R Ahmadinia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Apple Valley, CA.