- Ann & Robert H Lurie Children's Hospital Of Chicago
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mohammad I Akhtar has 2 locations
Dr. Mohammad I Akhtar has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Mohammad I Akhtar has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Mohammad I Akhtar Accepts the Following Insurance
- 225 E Chicago Ave Chicago , IL (312) 227-4000
- 225 E Chicago Ave Chicago , IL 60611
More about Dr. Mohammad I Akhtar
Dr. Akhtar works in Chicago, IL and 1 other location and specializes in Pediatrics. Dr. Akhtar is affiliated with Ann & Robert H Lurie Children's Hospital Of Chicago.