- Hahnemann University Hospital
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mohammad A Al-Bataineh has 3 locations
Dr. Mohammad A Al-Bataineh has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Mohammad A Al-Bataineh has the following 19 expertise
- Blood Clot
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Block
- Heart Attack
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Stress Testing
- Pacemaker (Artificial Cardiac Pacing)
- High Cholesterol
- Unstable Angina
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Catheter Ablation
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Heart Failure
- Sudden Cardiac Death
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors (1)
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference.
Dr. Mohammad A Al-Bataineh Accepts the Following Insurance
- 230 N Broad St Ste 8 Philadelphia , PA (215) 762-7000
- 2922 N 5th St Philadelphia , PA 19133
- 2945 N 5th St Philadelphia , PA 19133
More about Dr. Mohammad A Al-Bataineh
Dr. Al-Bataineh works in Philadelphia, PA and 2 other locations and specializes in Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Al-Bataineh is affiliated with Hahnemann University Hospital.