Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mohammad F Al-Sayyad has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
- Thoracic Diseases
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Al-Sayyad treated me at the Taylor Hospital emergency room for vertigo and nausea. He injected me with prednisone and prescribed it for me. This produced dramatic worsening of depression symptoms. Dr. Al-Sayyad was aware of my depression and the medications I take for it. This side effect of prednisone is well known. He never informed me of this concern. When I attempted to contact him, the hospital refused to relay a message.
41 Years Experience
University Of Damascus
Graduated in 1977
Drexel University/Hahnemann University Hospital
Dr. Mohammad F Al-Sayyad accepts the following insurance providers.
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsTaylor Hospital, 175 E Chester Pike, Ridley Park, PA
Dr. Mohammad F Al-Sayyad is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ridley Park, PA.