Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mohammad A Al-Khudari Jr MD
Dr. Mohammad A Al-Khudari Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Lenox, IL. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Mohammad A Al-Khudari Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Mohammad A Al-Khudari Jr has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mohammad A Al-Khudari Jr - Posted on September 18th, 2018
I went to see Dr. Al-Khudari because I am on Lupus medication & I have to have my eyes checked every 6 months to see if the Lupus medication is affecting my eyesight. While there I told the doctor that I have been experiencing partial blindness from time to time as well as double vision occasionally. He told me to blink my eyes & it will go away! He should lose his license!!!!
Would not recommend
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mohammad A Al-Khudari Jr - Posted on June 6th, 2013
Cook County Hospital
Dr. Mohammad A Al-Khudari Jr Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL BlueChoice Select
- BCBS IL PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMOHAMMAD A AL-KHUDARI MD, 1890 Silver Cross Blvd Ste 330, New Lenox, IL
Dr. Mohammad A Al-Khudari Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near New Lenox, IL.