- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mohammad A Alsoub has 3 locations
Dr. Mohammad A Alsoub has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Mohammad A Alsoub has the following 19 expertise
- Angiographic Visualization
- Lung Cancer
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Sleep Disorders
- Chest Infection
- Pulmonary Function Test
- Chronic Illness
- Critical Care
- Tuberculosis (TB)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
33 Years Experience
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Mohammad A Alsoub Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Mohammad A Alsoub
Dr. Alsoub works in Dickson, TN and 2 other locations and specializes in Pulmonary Disease and Sleep Medicine. Dr. Alsoub is affiliated with TriStar Horizon Medical Center.