Dr. Mohammad H Baloch Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mohammad H Baloch?

Trusted Experience

I have been a patient of Dr Baloch for more than 15 yrs. He has always been a kind and caring Physician, with experience that makes him priceless. He really listens to the patient, always concerned about any changes in my health, and has treated most every member of my family. To me, having a caring Dr who puts my health first, is much better than a million dollar office with money hungry, non-caring Physicians!!

will not be returning!!!

I actually saw a nurse practicioner at this office. The experience was horrible and the staff at the front desk are extremely rude! Not to mention the shape of the whole office was disgusting. I felt like I was at a free clinic! Then, it took me more than 2 weeks to get them to refill a prescription which I had called about numerous times. Will never go back!