Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mohammad Batayneh has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Mohammad Batayneh practicing at Livonia is extremely good doctor. I have had two good experiences for consulting him in last 2 years. Both the times for medicals of entire family. He is always eager to help you out to get best possible treatment and his recommendations are good. Not only that, I have experienced that his fees are far more economical compared to other doctors. I would personally recommend all my friends and family members to consult Dr. Batayneh for any kind of medical related questions.
Dr. Batayneh is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St. Mary Mercy Hospital
St Mary Mercy Hospital
41 Years Experience
University Of Damascus
Graduated in 1972
Dr. Mohammad Batayneh accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions32472 Schoolcraft Rd, Livonia, MI
Dr. Mohammad Batayneh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Livonia, MI.