Dr. Mohammad Batayneh Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Dr. Mohammad Batayneh practicing at Livonia is extremely good doctor. I have had two good experiences for consulting him in last 2 years. Both the times for medicals of entire family. He is always eager to help you out to get best possible treatment and his recommendations are good. Not only that, I have experienced that his fees are far more economical compared to other doctors. I would personally recommend all my friends and family members to consult Dr. Batayneh for any kind of medical related questions.

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Mohammad Batayneh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Livonia, MI.