Dr. Michael M Boustany Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael M Boustany?

great surgeon!

I've had Dr. Boustany for over a decade and I higly recommend Him I had My thyroid removed and 4 lumpectomy's on My breast since I started going to Him He's a great surgeon and has compassion for His patients !

Saved my life

would recommend

wonderful surgeon

Wonderful Surgeon

Dr Boustany is a wonderful surgeon. I am extremely pleased with the choice I made of choosing him couldn't asking for a better Thyroid surgeon.

thankful

wonderful physician. made me feel comfortable and kept me laughing throughout the entire surgical experience. i am glad to have found a physician who can make a curseful illness something i can grow from and continue on. highly recommend.

Please Overall

Was impressed with the knowledge and explanation of my condition. Testing was ordered and scheduled immediately. Out patient procedure was scheduled immediately. Follow up care and explanation of my condition was done immediately.Only drawback - wait time to see doctor but once the wait is over the results of the wait was worth it.Would recommend to any and everyone that needs a surgeon.

Very pleased!

I had a thyroid goiter that started several years ago, so was referred to Dr. Boustany. He diagnosed my problem right away. He did thyroid surgery on me which was successful and I feel so much better. I am very grateful to have found Dr. Boustany and I highly recommend him to everyone.

Dr. Michael M Boustany is similar to the following 3 Doctors near South Charleston, WV.