Dr. Mohammad U Burney Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mohammad U Burney?

Everything was great, the Drs. Nurses and the whole staff.

Careless

Replaced my knee. Got staph and he tried to dismiss it. 6 months of procedures to get better. E is not a good listener.

My Knee Doc

Even though the wait time is horrible, it's worth the visit. Dr. Burney and all the staff are great people. I love Dr. Burney's bed side manner, that is very important to me. He makes you feel like you are the only one there and no one else matters. Ha...that's why the wait time is so long! :)

Increase of agreed cash price after paying. I have no insurance.

This review is for Dr. Zavala, his assistant and the girl who collected my cash. I don't have insurance and paid cash for both visits. I broke my heel bone. I called to set up an appointment and the price that was quoted to me on the phone was $350 which included office visit and cast. I brought my own CT and x rays. I paid the $350 cash. Made a second appt. and was told and also was in the girls own handwriting the next office visit would be $112.00 for office visit. $50.00 for x rays and $50.00 if it needed recasting. I brought that money. However I did not need recasting, I needed a boot. I only had the $50.00 for the recast. So Dr. Zavala's assistant Bob told me I could pay $50.00 now on the boot and $50.00 when I came back. We shook hands on it. This office is now telling me I owe more money for the first cast and more than was agreed to on the boot. They blatantly lied to me and Bob wouldn't even get on the phone with me and said he never made that deal. I believe in a handshake, I believe in paying my way. I do not believe in lies and deception, changing the price to get more money out of me than agreed to because I pay cash. This was the most unprofessional group of people I have ever had to deal with. Patients beware of this group.

Fail

Bad experience. My husband went in in complete agony. After a physical exam the doc said (after having sent him to the moon from pushing on his knee) that it was arthritis and he didn't believe an MRI was necessary (since I asked). Days later I called with detailed questions and a message and they called my husband at work and said, "um did you call?" No. He didn't. He was in the middle if very important training and didn't know the specific questions I asked. That happened twice. Well in the end they scheduled him for an urgent MRI but then went on vacation with no one to help or give the results. We took the MRI to a friends doc and found a torn meniscus and bone fragments in the knee As Well As A POSSIBLE cracked tibia. He had surgery just days later and Dr Burney still never even called with the MRI results he ordered.

Hip replacement

I have recommended Dr Burney to friends and family. Dr Burney has the best bedside manner. He always took as much time as I needed at my appointments. Dr Burney was at the hospital every day to check on me. I followed everything to recoup as he prescribed and my recovery was great. I have had no problems over the past 3 years. Dr Burney will be my only choice for another durgery.

Wait and No Help

If you like to wait and then get told he can't complete a minor ortho surgery for you, this is your Dr. Only likes to work on "easy" diagnosis patients.

I visited Dr. Burney for a second opinion after having 2 procedures on my knee that did not fix the problem. He was able to diagnose my problem and set forth a treatment plan right away. At this point, I am very happy with the work that he has done on my knee and would recommend his services to friends and family. The only issue I've had is that if you submit paperwork to his office to be filled and returned to you or your place of employment you must follow-up with them regularly or it gets lost in the shuffle of things.

Better living through orthopedic expertise!

And Dr. Burney sure has the expertise....and this is an RN saying so! After being told by another specialist I could not get an app't for 3 wks, I got into Dr.Burney very quickly! He knows is stuff and that includes the latest stuff too! Thanks to him, I am up and around for the first time in days. I highly recommed him to you! Thank you Dr. Burney and Naved, his M.A. for getting me back to participating in my life!

Awesome

overall Dr. Burney is an awesome doctor. he takes the time with his patients everytime he's in the room with them. he sits down and gives his undivided attention and so i don't mind waiting for him because i know he will give me my time.

Capartment syndrome

If you have capartment syndrome do not let dr burney do the surgery.i had capartment syndrome in my right calf and he did the emergency surgery and failed to stop the bleeding.had to have a vascular surgeon fix his mistake.also he does not believe in pain medicine.he let me stay in extreme pain the three days I was in hospital

If you want to wait a long time this is the doctor for you

He may be a good doctor but his time management of patient waiting time in his office is extremely poor. Three different visits and waited over an hour each time.Last visit other people waiting in office were complaining to the receptionist about the long wait. I think this doctor over books time slots and cares less about your complaints. I will not go back again.

Dr. Mohammad U Burney is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rockwall, TX.