Chronic Idiopathic Constipation
Learn more about chronic idiopathic constipation including treatment and facts about it.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mohammad El-Baba
Dr. Mohammad El-Baba, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Bloomfield Hills, MI, with other offices in Southfield, MI and Detroit, MI (and 2 other locations). He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Gastroenterology. Dr. El-Baba is affiliated with Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital, DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital and Children's Hospital of Michigan. Dr. El-Baba has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Mohammad El-Baba has the following 1 specialty
- Pediatric Gastroenterology
Pediatric gastroenterologists can treat a variety of diseases and conditions in infants and children related to their liver, pancreas or intestines. If your child has severe or recurrent abdominal pain, constipation or diarrhea, a pediatric gastroenterologist...
Dr. Mohammad El-Baba is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bloomfield Hills, MI.