Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mohammad M Etminan
Dr. Mohammad M Etminan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Richmond, TX. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Etminan is affiliated with Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital, Memorial Hermann Sugar Land Hospital and Tomball Regional Medical Center. Dr. Etminan has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mohammad M Etminan has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Mohammad M Etminan has the following 11 expertise
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Fractures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fusion
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Dr. Mohammad M Etminan has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 33
Dr. Etminan is a very personable, very intelligent person who performed two surgeries on me that went flawlessly. He takes the time to explain the situation, discuss the options, and throughout the process, both before and after surgery, he takes the time to answer all questions and explain things thoroughly.
Heard good things about this doctor and even recommended him to a friend. BUT He put screws in my husbands back that were too long causing a second surgery. He is NOT a good careful doctor and never acknowledged his mistake. He has caused my husband much, much pain! Be careful who you choose. Talk to everyone in the Richmond area who has has back fusion from him. You will not hear anything good.
After months of excruciating lower back pain, I knew that it was time to face the possibility of surgery, which I had hoped to avoid. Reading the glowing reviews on the internet that were posted by Dr. Mohammad Etminan's patients, I decided to entrust myself in his care. After reviewing my MRI, Dr. Etminan determined that he would need to insert rods with screws in my back to alleviate the pressure on my nerves. It's now been over a month since my surgery, and I'm amazed how quickly I have recovered. I no longer take pain pills that I previously needed to perform my daily tasks. Dr. Etminan and his assistant, Ajay Thomas, and his nurse, Cynthia, were all instrumental in my recovery. Each listened patiently and attentively and addressed my concerns. I have never questioned myself if I chose the best doctor. Without hesitation I would give Dr. Etminan and his staff "two thumbs up." They are the best!
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Etminan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Ucla Medical Center
Dr. Mohammad M Etminan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana Houston HMOx
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsRichmond Bone And Joint Clinic, 1517 Thompson Rd, Richmond, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mohammad M Etminan in this video.
Dr. Mohammad M Etminan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Richmond, TX.