Have you seen Dr. Mohammad M Etminan?

Best Orthropedic Surgeon Around

It took some time for me to write this review because I don’t want to understate how amazing my entire experience has been with Dr. Etminan. I had severe issues at almost every level of my cervical spine. Having had prior surgery and some significant spinal cord damage, I knew that any surgery addressing my issues would be complicated with no room for error. After months of researching doctors and seeing eight doctors throughout the Houston area, I decided to go with Dr. Etminan for my surgery. It was an easy choice. Of the eight doctors I met, he was the only one that thought outside the box and proposed a procedure that (1) preserved my full range of motion and (2) wasn’t guaranteed to cause instability requiring further surgery. Of course, I had plenty of questions. Dr. Etimnan took the time to address every one of them thoroughly and at no point did I feel rushed. I could tell that Dr. Etminan was not only a brilliant surgeon but genuinely cares about his patients. The surgery was nothing short of a miracle. The debilitating pain I was experiencing improved immediately. Despite having multiple levels of my cervical spine operated upon, the recovery was nowhere near as bad as I was expecting thanks to Dr. Etimnan’s skilled hands. My family was amazed at how quickly I was able to start moving around. When Dr. Etimnan called to check up on me a few days after surgery, I couldn’t thank him enough for giving me my life back. By the time I saw him for a follow-up to remove my stitches, I was already moving normally and no one could tell that I just had major surgery. I also need to mention the amazing support staff. They are friendly, professional, and extremely helpful. Anytime I had questions, someone always returned my call the same day. In sum, I highly recommend Dr. Etimnan. He’s the best spine surgeon I’ve ever met and, trust me, I’ve met many over the years.

Very skilled and compationate surgeon

I saw Dr.Etminan for severe back pain and Dr.Etminan didn't give up on me until we came to a treatment plan that would fix the problem.He is always there if a problem came up or if I wanted any a additional information.I am so blessed to have found such a caring and skilled surgeon. I would highly recommend him to anyone experiencing back discomfort and pain.

Exceptional

Had titanium rods put in my L4,5 and S1 in 2011 and haven't had pain since. Dr. Etminan was wonderful, have moved out-of-state since, but if ever had any problems with my back he would be the Dr. I would go to!!

Honest

I have been a paitent of Dr. Etminan’s for years, he has been honest with me. I may not want to hear what he has to say, but it is always what is needed.

Excellent results

I was referred to Dr Etminan following complete dissatisfaction with my original Ortho surgeon. DR Etminan is fantastic. He was very thorough during diagnosis and treatment. He provided my options and answered all my questions without pushing me into a decision that I wasn’t comfortable with. His nurse promptly returned my calls when I had additional questions. Dr Etminan even returned a call when I had additional questions prior to surgery. His bedside manner was amazing. I had been completely unable to perform any day-to-day activities for two months prior to being referred to Dr Etminan but I had immediate relief following surgery! I would highly recommend Dr Etminan!

Excellent Dr.

Dr. Mohammad Etminan is an excellent Dr. He has great bed side manners. My husband has been hurting for the past 5 years. After Dr. Etminan performed the spinal surgery. My husband is able to sleep and continue his normal activities

Extraordinary

Words fail to express what an extraordinary physician and surgeon Dr. Etminan is. I can say with absolute certainty and conviction that he is the best orthopedic spinal surgeon in the Houston and surrounding area. I can say this because I have had several spinal surgeries and been treated by some of the better surgeons in the area. However, Dr. Etminan surpasses all of them. Not only is he an extraordinarily gifted surgeon, with vast knowledge, his concern and compassion is matchless. He cares and that is very, very rare. In his profession, he stands alone. If you are looking for best, you need not look any further. Dr. Etminan is the best. His staff is wonderful too!

Awesome

I can’t stop saying how awesome my nurse Sherold and Dr Etminan were to me. They always met my needs especially when I would call for something sherold would always call me back even if it was after 5. Dr Etminan as well called to check on me after surgery. Those two are amazing and so kind! I couldn’t ask for better because they were awesome to me! Thanks

Honest and trustworthy

Dr. Etminan took the time to listen to my complaints. Although he was not able to help me surgically, he took the time to explain to me my condition and the pros and cons of different treatment plans. He was honest and did not look at me as just somebody to cut on some other surgeons. I would recommend him without reservation to friends and family

Rude and Insensitive to elderly;

He was so disrespectful to my mother and did not take the time to explain her condition or her treatment options. Definitely beware!

dr E is an excellent dr. love the way he follows up. Since my back surgery I have never had any problems. I recommend him to everyone I know.

Back pain and leg pain

I came in with severe leg pain for many months. Dr. Etminan is the first doctor to order a mri and diagnose my specific pathology. I would recommend him.

Dr. Mohammad M Etminan is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Richmond, TX.