Dr. Mohammad Fouladvand Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Mohammad Fouladvand?

His lack of concern may have ruined my life

I was first referred to Dr. Fouladvand for dizziness that occurred spontantusly and was aggravated by body movement and certain visual stimulus. His inisital evaluation seemed thorough enough, but he struck me as being underconcerned. Having dealt with dizziness before, I asked for a referral for vestibular therapy, which he told me flatly would not help. He told me it would just go away and to come back in six months if it did not go away. I was back 5 months later because the symptoms, after improving for some months, began to get dramatically more severe. I came with FMLA papers which he would not sign beacause he told me my symptoms were not serious, were all in my head, and would go away when I wanted them to. Although he gave me a refarral for vestibular therapy and rehabiliatative psychology at the Rusk Institute, he had no idea that it takes 3-5 months to get the rehabilitative psychology evaluation. I waited for 3 months while my symptoms got worse and worse only to find out that Rusk would not work with my insurance company for the rehabiliative psychology that he thought was the most important thing for me to do -- having left me go for months when I could have been looking for some place else with a psychological specialization for dizzy patients (and I have not found any(. Meanwhile, my vestibular therapist at Rusk (who was wonderful) did find a vestibular-occular reflex deficit that was treatable with therapy and suspected vestibular migraine, for which she referred me to another neurologist that I had to wait 6 agonizing weeks to see so that I could get a medication prescription. Unfortunately, the first medication did not work, and my eyes continued to become unbearably sensitive and dysfunctional. I dreaded going back to Dr. Fouladvand but couldn't find another neuro-opthamologist. In my final visit with Dr. Fouladvand, which was a desperate effort to get help with my vision, which was continuing to deteriorate, he again scoffed that it was all anxiety and that I should get a different job, clearly not aware that I had been unable to work for 3 months because my eyes were too sensitive to use a computer for more than a few minutes a day--if at all. I blame this doctor for being underconcerned when my condition was less severe and letting me fall into a nightmare of discomoft and disability that I can only pray will end when I find the right combo of medication and therapy.

Beyond unprofessional. Rushed through appointment. Answered questions with he's a very busy doctor and has many other patients. Answered requests for clarification by none of his other patients have trouble understanding him. Rushed through an eye exam in under 30 seconds, dismissed other doctor's findings as flukes and blamed me, but offered to run an MRI just in case this is an aneurism. His only concern is letting you know just how smart he is and just how dumb you are and will go to humiliating depths to prove his point.

Greatest Neuro-Ophthalmologist.

I have been his patient for over 10 years now. He is very knowledgeable, professional and most important of all a very compassionate Doctor. I highly recommend him.

Comfortable Visit

My daughter doesn't usually like doctor visits, but felt comfortable with the doctor and his staff. I was impressed with Dr. Fouladvand's patience and experience with teenagers.

Go

I never trust a doctor right off the bat. Fouladvand got the diagnosis, understood my fears from Trigeminal nerve pain. He explains things perfectly.

Office visit

Extremely dedicated to his patients. You feel as if there is no one else waiting. There were many people at the waiting room . Very professional and competent inspires trust. He is kind and courteous staff .

Thank you Dr. Mo

Thanks to Dr. Mo quick diagnosis I still have partial vision on my left eye.

Intelligent, couteous and super accurate

Dr. Fouladvand is honestly the best doctor and deserves much praise. He is personable, professional and best in class neuro-opthamologist.

Identified and fixed serious neurological distress on first visit!

Dr. Fouladvand was recommended to give a second opinion on treating my post-concussion syndrome. After an exhaustive examination involving a multitude of tests (appr. 45 mins), he prescribed a proactive approach of medication, a simple vestibular exercise to perform at home, and hope and ambition to return to regular life activities. Where under prior care of another neurologist, my symptoms had been worsening to the point that I could not get out of bed on many days, with Dr. Fouladvand's treatment course, I was literally back at work, the gym, and most other regular life activities within 48 hours. He explained what was wrong with me in a coherent way that made perfect sense to me, and offered a positive cure. He literally replaced darkness and despair with hope and rejuvenation IN ONE OFFICE VISIT. Just two and a half weeks later, I feel almost 100% recovered. If you are suffereing from the after effects of a brain injury, do yourself a favor and go see Dr. Fouladvand right away!!

Dr. Mohammad Fouladvand is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.