Dr. Mohammad A Frotan Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Mohammad A Frotan?

Dr Frotan Saved my arm!

I had a horrible side by side accident & my arm was Literally gone, hanging on by my forearm skin, My ligaments, tendons & muscle were completely gone as well as my bone snapped. He made sure to do everything in his power to make sure I have some normality left, even tho I'm only a month out I've already had 4 surgeries & can see a tremendous difference. Wouldn't choose anyone else to be my surgeon for anything else, he's to the point and doesn't beat around the bush which I love because I want to know EVERYTHING. Dr Frotan is definitely an amazing Dr! Dallas is lucky to have him.

Dr. Mohammad A Frotan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.