Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mohammad R Ghazi-Moghadam has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Mohammad R Ghazi-Moghadam has the following 7 expertise
- Prostate Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Bladder Issues
- Kidney Stones
- Urologic Emergencies
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
Dr. Mohammad R Ghazi-Moghadam is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
I was in the ER twice for kidney stones I was sent to see this jerk and he took an X ray said i see a tiny stone and it will pass on its own. a few weeks later Im back in the ER writhing in pain then a few days after that having emergency surgery to remove Kidney stone and put in a stent which also sucks. I promptly switched doctors. He trivialized my situation and caused me much pain.
45 Years Experience
Iran University Of Medical Sciences
Graduated in 1973
New York University
Dr. Mohammad R Ghazi-Moghadam accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP HMO
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAmsterdam Urology Associates Pc, 425 Guy Park Ave Ste 203, Amsterdam, NY
Dr. Mohammad R Ghazi-Moghadam is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Amsterdam, NY.