Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mohammad Monireddin Ghazvini has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Unstable Angina
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Ghazvini has a very pleasant disposition, and is very patient and took the time to explain everything pertaining to the ablation procedure performed on me. Even to the point of drawing diagrams. He explains it in layman's terms. He and his staff exudes confidence. I would recommend his services to anyone. At certain times I was contacted by Dr. Ghazvini personally by phone and given certain instructions. His follow-up after the procedure was excellent. He also kept contact with my primary care physician, Dr. Debra White Coleman. I'm glad he and his staff has been added to Howard University Hospital.
Dr. Mohammad Monireddin Ghazvini accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAlexandria Lake Ridge Pediatrics, 1990 Old Bridge Rd Ste 101, Woodbridge, VA
Dr. Mohammad Monireddin Ghazvini is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Woodbridge, VA.