Dr. Mohammad A Haque Sr Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Mohammad A Haque Sr?

Professional and Compassionate Doctor

I absolutely Love My Doctor. I have had Dr. Haque for many, many years now. I have suffered with a Chronic Illness since birth. He has always been caring and compassionate towards my pain. Always properly diagnosing me. My treatment by him has offered me a Quality of life that has been beneficial to my health.

Good doctor.

I would recommend Dr. Haque. His ability to effectively communicate with patients is just as well as his ability to accurately diagnose and treat my ailments.

Excellent Dr.

Dr. Haque is quiet but very professional. He diagnosed a life threatening disease I had and treated it successfully. I also suffer from high blood pressure and high cholesterol which he has brought under control. I trust his knowledge and feel comfortable with him monitoring my health.

I simply do not recommend this doctor

Dr. Haque has tow locations. One at the beltway and I-10 and one off I-10 in Katy. The offices are nice and clean but the effectiveness of his staff is terribly inadequate. His bedside manner is completely distant and stand offish. On more than one occasion i had to inquire about my blood pressure levels and he had me on medication for it. And when my pressure was up over the course of a couple of visits I (the patient) had to ask about changing medication. He is much to much relaxed in non aggressive when it comes to patient care. In short i do not trust him with my health and thus my life.

Dr. Mohammad A Haque Sr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.