Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mohammad J Saleh
Dr. Mohammad J Saleh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dearborn, MI, with other offices in Pontiac, MI and Dearborn, MI . His specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Saleh is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital - Dearborn, Oakwood Campus. Dr. Saleh has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mohammad J Saleh has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Thyroid Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Weight Loss
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Cushing Disease
- Gland Issues
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Addison Disease
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
Showing 5 of 28
I was on time for my appointment and yet I waited over an hour. Patients who came in after me where seen first. After seeing the PA the doctor finally came in and I don't think he gave me more than 5 minutes of his time. I pay to see a doctor not a PA The parking lot is very limited so be prepared to park on the side street or Monroe Street.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Saleh is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Henry Ford Health System
Dr. Mohammad J Saleh accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mohammad J Saleh is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Dearborn, MI.