Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Mohammad Madjid has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Mohammad Madjid has the following 12 expertise
- Heart Failure
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Attack
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Diseases
- Blood Clot
- Heart Block
- High Cholesterol
Dr. Mohammad Madjid is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mohammad Madjid - Posted on November 8th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mohammad Madjid - Posted on October 24th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mohammad Madjid - Posted on April 1st, 2017
20 Years Experience
Iran University Of Medical Sciences
Graduated in 1998
Baylor College Of Medicine
Dr. Mohammad Madjid accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Houston HMOx
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsUT PHYSICIANS BAYSHORE MULTISPECIALTY CLINIC, 11476 Space Center Blvd Ste 100, Houston, TX
Dr. Mohammad Madjid is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Houston, TX.