Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mohammad R Momtaz has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Mohammed is very relaxing and is old enough to make you feel comfortable while examining you, he always has a nurse in action. i had a baby girl with the umbilical cord twisted around her neck and i asked the doctor to have a normal delivery not a C-Section and he was able to deliver my baby girl by untwisting her. my delivery took half an hour!
29 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Georgetown University Hospital/Washington Hospital Center
Dr. Mohammad R Momtaz accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMohammad Reza Momtaz Md, 26 Bleecker St, New York, NY
Dr. Mohammad R Momtaz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.