Dr. Mohammad I Mughal Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Mohammad I Mughal?

i like this dr he is best professional dr

Dr. Mughal is an excellent doctor. A few weeks ago he was out of town when I got sick. I called his office and his answering service was also excellent. They called a doctor for me and told me if I didn't hear anything in 20 minutes call back. The doctor called me in less than 10 minutes and took care of me. The answering service actually called me back to make sure everything was alright. I was so impressed.

Patient

Before coming to Dr. Mughal my life was turned upside down depressed and so much anxiety confusion about my disease he explained every little detail to me and assured me that he would help me and he did exactly what he said, I would recommend him to any an everyone you don't meet doctors today that take time to explain every little detail with you about your health. They think you should just know but they are the one who went to school .

HAs ver bad dr god complex thinks hes never been wrong in his whole life

Thinks his answers are the only ones that could be right. Has never met another doctor that knew half as much as he does . Opion is the only one that counts because everone else is wrong. He has stolen more from medicare by charging for every test that there is. When 90 percent of them have nothing to do with the case. He once said he would test a pat to death just to keep him from saying he was wrong. He got so bad with the medicare scams i had quit they will catch him one day i hope

THOROUGH

This doc is exceptionally thorough and takes the time to listen, finally found a doc to listen. Very articulate.

Dr. Mohammad I Mughal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.