Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mohammad M Munir has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 2 of 2
DR.MUNIR , is A little hard to understand , so listen to him carefully and you will find a knowledgable doctor will to help you, i had a bad gall bladder and he was my doctor that came in everyday and reveiwed my progress and vitals i told him as well i had never gotton my blood pressure under control and he developed a regimine of pills to actually do that and i feel better now, he also was my friends doctor while she was in there for a serious bowel resection and he was very therough with her as well and did everything he could to make sure she recovered
This doctor does not deserve the title. When he saw my wife in the emergengy room at Dade City, FL hedidn't even take the time to look at her, he just told us she was constipated and told her to take pills for it. After 6 weeks and 4 trips to the emergency room he finally ordered an ultrasound which showed she had ovarian cancer. His bedside manner was non existant, his medical ability is non existant. By the time he got around to actually diagnosing my wife's cancer her odds for suvival were almost zero.If this man comes near you, tell him to get away from you and demand a real doctor. If he is not a quack he is as close as it gets.
21 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Mc Laren Regional Medical Ctr
Dr. Mohammad M Munir accepts the following insurance providers.
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFlorida Medical Clinic Family Medicine, 38135 Market Sq, Zephyrhills, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mohammad M Munir in this video.
Dr. Mohammad M Munir is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Zephyrhills, FL.