Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mohammad N Fareed
Dr. Mohammad N Fareed, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Milwaukee, WI, with another office in Milwaukee, WI. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Fareed is affiliated with Columbia St Marys Womens Hospital. Dr. Fareed has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mohammad N Fareed has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Mohammad N Fareed has the following 8 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Diabetes Complications
Dr. Mohammad N Fareed has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Mohammad N Fareed is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
I have been a patient with him over 18 years.Before he got with CSM, I have never waited over 25 minutes for my appointments, My blood work orders are always in place. and when I lost my insurance, he worked with me to make sure that I got my medications and bloodwork. Now, He is still the same except he has to spend more time entering data than to really listen to my concerns, that is what bothers me.I ave had to stop him to get him to listen to me and he does. The appointments for early morning are hard to get for us working folks most of the time because they seem to give them to the elderly which to me is not fair to those who cant get off or can only come in the early mornings. hopefully they will do better with that.
Dr M Fareed is always very thorough and makes his patients feel very comfortable. He listens and then asks any further questions about symptoms or hystory if necessary. I feel very well cared for and am in good hands with him. He will pass on any quetionable things to specialists and will recomend a good one. He deserves every one of the 5 stars.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Dr. Fareed is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Dr. Mohammad N Fareed accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Common Ground Empower Trilogy
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Network Health Plan
- Network Health Plan HMO POS
- Network Health Plan Individual
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mohammad N Fareed in this video.
Dr. Mohammad N Fareed is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.