Dr. Mohammad N Khan Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Mohammad N Khan?

"HE IS NEXT TO GOD"

Best experience from start to finish. Very polite staff from front desk till I come out of the office. Not only with me but with every patient in the waiting room. One of the office girl even pushed my wheel chair to help me take elevator and took me downstairs in the lobby after my appointment. Doctor was so polite and took time and made me feel as if I am a VIP or the only patient he has to see, though I am an average AHCCCS patient. He even educated me about my health condition and diagnosis by showing me the big posters on the wall of the whole digestive system. He not only answered all my question in a lay man terms, which helped me understand my health condition but even told me the precautions I can take to improve it as well. To explain my experience in a few simple words "HE IS NEXT TO GOD"

Took my daughter to see Dr. Kahn with diagnosed Crohn's disease. He hemmed and hawed. Said "blood tests give false positive and false negative results. Recommended 5 invasive, expensive tests then back to him in 3 months. I asked him if he couldn't see she was in pain? He went back to talking about more tests after those possibly if he didn't feel the answers were right. After waiting an hour to see him, I was so disappointed. Arrogant, treats you like $, never will go to him again! Can I rate him less than one star???

Dr. was courteous and thorough. Good sense of humor.

Dr Khan Not For My Child

I was unimpressed by Dr. Khan's bedside manner. He is rude, brief and stuck up. He seems to know gastro, but shows it in a terrible manner. Staff is unfriendly and not very smart. I don't recommend Dr. Khan at all.

Staff fails to follow-up with patients. Consistently loses medical files and fails to listen to patients during visits. Does not fill prescriptions within reasonable time frames (2 weeks) even with recent visit. Excuse is "I didn't know."

Dr. Mohammad N Khan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.