Have you seen Dr. Mohammad N Qureshi?

Took 4 weeks for results!!!!!

It took him 4 weeks to get back to me with my results after I had to call 5 times. The front desk was amazing, but the Medical Assistant did not seem knowledgeable.

Not Very Organized

I would ask for new prescriptions when I went in, however nothing was ever called in or sent in to my drug store. Doesnt try a variety of things to try and get my diabetes in control. I have ask several times if I am type 1 or type 2...Cant really give me the answer????

Dr. Qureshi was very thorough in questioning me on symptoms, diagnosing problem, and explaining the condition I have. I found the office staff very cordial and helpful in ease of getting appointments, etc. However. I did want but did not receive detailed reports of and printed results of lab tests and other diagnostic procedures. From past experience in other offices, I have found it is beneficial for me to keep my own record of test results for use in determining my questions for the doctor.

Best bedside manner!!

Dr. Quereshi was my sister's endo before she passed away from cancer. He was always so wonderful with her...explaining things and how they worked. He always knows about the patient BEFORE ever coming in the room! And I mean...he remembers everything about you! I was diagnosed with Type-2 Diabetes several months after her passing and immediately made an appt. to see him. He is absolutely the smartest and kindest doctor you will ever have!

WORKS WITH MY OTHER DOCTORS AS THEY WORK WITH HIM ON MY CONDITIONS. VERY EASY TO TALK TO AND VERY OPEN TO ANSWERING QUESTIONS AND GETTING YOU THE KNOWLEDGE YOU WANT AND NEED TO KNOW.I AM GENERALLY IN AND OUT WITHIN 1 HOUR!

Great Doctor

Dr. Qureshi is an excellent doctor and has great bedside manner. He is very caring and extrememly knowledgeable.

Dr. Quereshi is a good Dr. in my opinion but his nursing staff is lazy. The office never follow up with test results without you inintiating several calls. They never mail test results. And I've occasionally dealt with them being rude when ask them for things during the visit. Dr. Quereshi's bedside manor is great.

Never called with biopsy results. I had to call the office and speak with the staff. Conducted the biopsy differently than what was explained during the procedure. Pleasant but not thorough in my opinion and needs to provide better follow-up.

Wonderful caring doctor

Dr. Mohammad N Qureshi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Cordova, TN.

Dr. Mohammad N Qureshi Is this you?