Dr. Mohammad A Pourshahmir Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mohammad A Pourshahmir?

Ten Levels above the rest!

What a miracle this man came into our lives. My family is full of surgeons, nurses other medical people. We recognize a quality caregiver when we meet one.so much more than a surgeon, he exemplifies caring, compassion and superlative skills.

Customer

I'm an 86 year old lady, I had surgery three and a half years ago. He's so wonderful has Miracle hands. Now I'm back for a different problem and he's the only one I have faith in. God bless those wonderful hands.

Kind and sympathetic doctor who knows his stuff. Hard to find this kind of expertise without the ego.

Dr. Mohammad Pourshimir saved my life!

He is a master surgeon meticulous in everything he does. And he is proof that some people are capable of working miracles.

Doesn't check insurance and makes you pay for his mistake!!!

Dr. Pourshahmirs office failed to confirm my insurance with the anesthesiologist used at hospital that he uses. My insurance which is Blue Cross / Blue Shield was not accepted and now the anesthesiologist is sending me to collections due to Dr. Pourshahmirs mistake. Dr. Pourshahmir told me that I should've checked out the anesthesiologist acceptance of my insurance, that it is not his job. But in the future he will double check to make sure his other patients don't have the same problem. I have had many surgeries and it is the responsibility of the Dr. performing the operation to hire and confirm all personnel assisting them in the O.R. Avoid this Doctor!!!