Dr. Mohammad Qayyum Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Mohammad Qayyum?

Horrible Dr. , Horrible person

Posted on April 29th, 2015

I had a suicide attempt that was quite serious and after I was released from the hospital Dr quyyam refused to prescribe me any of my prior prescriptions or give me anything that would suffice as a replacement. He even denied me any prescriptions that the hospital had prescribed me upon my departure. Also any appointment I had from that point on were nothing but belittling and degrading, until I finally decided to find a new Dr.. He cares absolutely nothing about his patients except whether or not their check will clear.

Do not recommend you see Dr. Usman Qayyum, Psychiatrist

Posted on February 25th, 2014

This review if for PSYCHIATRIST, Dr. Usman Qayyum, 185 West Street Suite 301...on line other aliases Mohammad U. Qayyum. This is him... he needs the psychiatric help. He is hiding behind different names online, but many no what his real name is and he will be caught in his real egotistical psycho personality.

Posted on December 26th, 2013

no bedside manner....on his computer during my visit...doesn't seem to be listening to my concerns...seems to resent being asked questions

HUNG UP ON ME, TALKS OVER YOU, DOESN'T LISTEN

Posted on August 30th, 2012

I wish I could leave 0 stars. On my first appointment this PSYCHIATIST answered personal emails while I was talking about my symptoms. He prescribed me medicine for a condition I do not have with HEAVY side effects. I asked for a short term medicine that I can take to stop panic attacks. I was given a long term, not instant acting, addictive medicine with a giant list of side effects. He also told me that smoking marijuana MONTHS ago was the absolute reason I am having issues and the only reason. The two appointments I made he rescheduled the same day, and both appointments he actually kept, he walked into the office 20 minutes after my appointment.I was also asked about "my ADHD" which I absolutely do not have. On my second appointment he remembered NOTHING about me, my condition, my symptoms or even why I had come into the office in the first place. No one needs a psychiatrist that is going to argue with you, insinuate that you are a drug addict, hang up on you, ignore you , and prescribe you the wrong medicine.

Quickie-doc

Posted on August 25th, 2012

Drive through service is longer than a visit with the doctor.

Posted on June 8th, 2012

The only doctor I have ever seen in any specialty to take a personal call on his cell phone in the middle of my appointment!

Posted on October 8th, 2017