Dr. Mohammad Reda Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mohammad Reda?

Posted on October 15th, 2013

Dr Reda is an outstanding Doctor. I have been a patient of his for about 25 years. He spends time explaining your medical problems and when your medical problem is with another Doctor he always follows though to make sure that you are well and all is okay. I don't know what I'd do if Dr Reda retired. Excellent Doctor.

ENGAGING AND UPBEAT

Posted on September 20th, 2011

Dr. Reda was the third doctor I've asked about my allergies, and he was the first one who didn't off-handedly prescribe some expensive remedy and tell me to let him know how it worked. He had me take all kinds of tests which actually confirmed my problem was allergies, but this took a lot of worry and indecision off my plate. His office staff has followed up efficiently regarding all the tests and visits. I recommend him highly.

new patient

Posted on August 10th, 2010

Moved to Waltham, needed a new primary/pulmonologist. Was very satisfied with his preparation re: my faxed records. Spent quite a while with getting to know me and my condition. Seems very thorough and interested in promoting my health.

Posted on November 17th, 2016