Dr. Mohammad-Reza R Jazayeri Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mohammad-Reza R Jazayeri?

worried patient

The welcoming receptionist was wonderful, as was the nurse who gathered the preliminary information. The doctor and NP, who came in together,did not appear sincere in their concern. The two left the room saying I would be given a monitor and an explanation as to how to use it. The woman who came in said a monitor was not available and that I'd "be called". I asked if she had any idea when that may be. She said, "When one's returned." Two weeks later, I picked up a monitor, with no instructions to return it or for a follow-up visit. I am now doing the follow-up myself, as the cardiologist's office is not. I will find a different doctor for my health and peace of mind.

Just a thankful person

He gave me my life back.... I owe my life to him...

Dr. Mohammad-Reza R Jazayeri is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Green Bay, WI.