Get the facts about diabetes, including the difference between type 1, type 2 and gestational diabetes.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Type 1 Diabetes Get type 1 diabetes facts, including causes, signs, symptoms & more.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mohammad Rofougaran
Dr. Mohammad Rofougaran, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Louis, MO. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism. Dr. Rofougaran is affiliated with Ssm St Joseph Hospital Of Kirkwood, St Joseph Health Center and Missouri Baptist Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Mohammad Rofougaran has the following 1 specialty
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system involve an over-abundance, or deficiency of a certain hormone. While there is a range when it comes to the amount of a hormone that is deemed normal in a human, these specialists determine whether a person's amount of hormone is indicative of a health concern. Two conditions this specialist might treat are diabetes and obesity.
Dr. Mohammad Rofougaran has the following 5 expertise
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Diabetes, Type 2
- Thyroid Diseases
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Rofougaran is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Ssm St Joseph Hospital Of Kirkwood
St Joseph Health Center
Missouri Baptist Medical Center
Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
SSM Rehabilitation Hospital
Ssm St Clare Health Center
St. Mary`s Health Center
St. Mary`s Health CenterSt. Joseph Hospital Kirkwood
25 Years Experience
Tehran School Of Medical Sciences
Graduated in 1988
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions1423 S Big Bend Blvd, Saint Louis, MO
Dr. Mohammad Rofougaran is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.