Dr. Mohammad R Shoari Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mohammad R Shoari?

I am very fond of Dr. Shoari but am struggling terribly with his staff. I have waited weeks before they return my call and also before I get scheduled for an MRI. As much as I enjoy Dr. Shoari, I think I must find a new Dr that has a staff that shows professionalism and bedside manner. This is my health and my life that they are uninterested in.

The Dr. is ok, but his assistant is not good. You don't know if your prescriptions have been called in and she doesn't return phone calls. We're looking for another doctor.

I have seen a number of drs and specialists. Dr Shaori has been the best experience I have had in two counties with specitly drs!! He processes a ton of information from a variety of sources very rapidly.... And is able to quickly assess what he most needs done to rule out the most likely culprits. Once that's done, and he often uses multiple tools and tests to ensure he can truly rule something out, he looks at everything remaining and pinpoints precisely what needs done next! Even when what is needed next is beyond his capacity to test for. He is specific in his referrals for necessary additional testing and evaluation. When we initially met with him, he quickly gathered key info and let us know what tests he was ordering and why. I next saw him in the second phase of my EMG. After this, he took some time to go over where his thoughts were and a few things he still was not yet comfortable ruling out. Then after all this was finished, he had not only become deeply familiar with the test results he had ordered, but with the chronology of my long and complex history!! And he stopped to evaluate my presentations clinically. I have had some specialists completely ignore and dismiss any clinical findings which I consider hubris and flirting with malpractice. Dr Shaori has been the only specialist who has viewed the total of my case and not exclusively focused on his own area of expertise. He's provided me the most answers and direction on where to go next than any other specialist I have seen! My health issues cross multiple organs and system involvement. He's finding answers that help connect all those dots so we are no longer chasing nearly 30 separate conditions!! He has the rare skill and intellect to see the body as a whole picture. And unlike other specialists, he has actually grasped that my recent improvements in certain lab values were due to newly added rxs. Other specialist have seen the labs and declared I had No problem at all.... Ignoring the now six additional tablets I take to achieve those results. Dr Shaori took the information given to him by my pcp, my other drs, all my labs, and images (his and those ordered by other drs), and my clinical description of my experiences.... And see it all as one whole picture with every piece revealing part of the whole. This a rare gift of a doctor to have!! I am extremely grateful to have him helping us! This review is based on my experiences with him in 2015. I expect I will continue to have him oversee the neurological specialist he's referred me to. I pray he never retires!

Excellent neurologist!

godsend

Good Dr. but the office staff and assistant are terrible

I had a very positive visit with the doctor but the office staff and the assistant or nurse are terrible. I was warned that his staff was terrible about following thru and making MRI appointmants and returning phone calls and it is so true. This is the worst staff I have ever experienced. Too bad it reflects so poorly on a doctor that seems to have a lot going for him.

Horrible beside manner

In my initial consultation the Dr. did all the talking (at a very high speed). He didn't ask questions regarding history or symptoms, would cut me off when I asked questions, scrolled through my MRI's without really looking at them and based his diagnosis on that and a brief form I filled out regarding pain. I hadn't gone in to see him for pain and even after two appointments he still does not know my symptoms! He is rushed, uncaring and has an overly inflated opinion on his diagnosis ability. He doesn't follow through with promised follow up calls and his nurse never returns calls either. His office kept billing the wrong insurance company, even after multiple corrections, and it takes a month to get into each appointment. I had set the appointment with Shoari based on reviews on this site. I wish I hadn't. Don't waste your time, find another Dr.

He has been really amazing

I have been seeing Dr. Shoari now for about 3 months. We are in the mode of finally diagnosing what other doctors have not cared enough to follow up on or only wanted to label as "Depression". Hence the slight mark down in his diagnosing score. Dr. Shoari has been kind and persistent in going after my symptoms and trying to look out for my well being. I could not recommend any doctor higher than him. Finally someone who cares about me as a person as well as a patient.

excellent care everytime

I loved doctor shoari.He was fantastic to me. I just had my second visit and I am thrilled to have found him. He is very professional and caring. He answered all my questions and gave me solutions I wanted. I was suffering from parkinson's disease for 4 years and now I feel so good . I am a very happy new patient and look forward to seeing Dr. Shoari again soon.

I am so fortunate to know doctor shoari

Dr Shoari is a very sweet person. His staff is the same, very caring. I was so lucky to find him and have him address my severe neuropathy, a very scary problem. He is an angel, if you feel you might have complicated neuropathy I highly recommend him. He is very concerned and caring!

Dr. Mohammad R Shoari is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.