- Bryan Medical Center
- Bryan Medical Center West Campus
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mohammad Shoiab MD
Dr. Mohammad Shoiab, MD is a doctor primarily located in Lincoln, NE, with another office in Fremont, NE. They have 36 years of experience. Their specialties include Neurology, Psychiatry.
Dr. Mohammad Shoiab has 2 locations
Dr. Mohammad Shoiab has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Mohammad Shoiab has the following 12 expertise
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Mood Disorders
- Personality Disorder
- Clinical Depression
- Depressive Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
- Mental Illness
36 Years Experience
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Mohammad Shoiab Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
More about Dr. Mohammad Shoiab
Dr. Shoiab graduated from the Allama Iqbal Medical College in 1984. Dr. Shoiab works in Lincoln, NE and 1 other location and specializes in Neurology and Psychiatry. Dr. Shoiab is affiliated with Bryan Medical Center and Bryan Medical Center West Campus.