Dr. Mohammad H Soliman Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Mohammad H Soliman?

I actually waited 2 hours in the Reception area and 1 hour in the room. Than when I met with him, we had a fairly good conversation . When he said he was going to do more tests I said I was reluctant to

Dr. Soliman MD started treating me for kidney stones/ infections. I would say he was always pleasant but the office visits were always long waits or if you needed a call back that could take days! Dr. Soliman is very very quiet, I wish he would be more engaged and speak up!

Very poor communication with staff. Doctor provided limited instructions post vasectomy. Excessive wait time. Office decor was very dated & dingy.

overbooked, poor staff, wrong diagnosis

had to wait over an hour every time I had an appointment. Once they had to measure my urine almost 2 hours with a full bladder and finally the nurse called me to void and I was in pain from holding the urine. I thought the doctor was going to see me and that is why I had to wait so long, however I never had to see the doctor. Not happy with the waiting. Now I travel out of town when I need a urologist.