Dr. Mohammad Tahir Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mohammad Tahir?

WORST EXPERIENCE WITH A DOCTOR EVER!

Posted on October 24th, 2017

I was having a very hard time breathing for the past few days and I finally came to Ahuja Medical Centers emergency room due to how it was getting a lot worse. I have asthma and knew i most likely needed a breathing treatment and a prescription of prednisone to help ease the inflammation i have been feeling in my chest for a couple days now. SO, this doctor comes into the room and tells me i'm completely fine since "i don't have any symptoms of wheezing or congestion" he cannot do anything else for me. I'm basically crying to him telling him something else is wrong and i need more help! i was still feeling tightness in my chest NOT WHEEZING. He completely told me off and left the room without any help or references of what to do next. he told me i needed to use my inhaler, which though i continuously reminded him it wasn't working. This was the worst experience ever with a doctor. Someone should reevaluate his medical degree due to how of terribly he treated me. Now i'm going home just to know that my tightness will come back. DO NOT GO HERE!

Doesn't take the time to do a proper analysis

Posted on May 31st, 2017

Misdiagnosed a herniated disk for a panic attack, leaving me to suffer in excruciating pain. Didn't spend the necessary time to conduct proper diagnosis or to listen to me. I needed to return to the ER the next day to get proper diagnosis and treatment.

Posted on October 18th, 2014

Very attentive Doctor.

Posted on May 2nd, 2010

Outstanding. Brilliant. Really knows cardiology, EKG's. Lucky to get him as your doctor.

Posted on April 22nd, 2017