3.9

Amazing, intelligent & caring Dr

Finally a doctor who listens to his patient! My dr retired and I found Dr Wehbi! He is extremely knowledgeable and takes the time to listen to you. Will highly recommend to family & friends. Joyce Fah l

Dr. Wehbi & Nurse Avalina

I've been a patient of Dr. Wehbi's since 2015. I cannot express in words how much I appreciate Dr. Wehbi's dedication to helping his patients. I have gone decades without much relief from IBS and Diverticulitis. After seeing Dr. Wehbi he has helped make my problems bearable, more so than before with little to no help from Veteran Affairs. I cannot thank Nurse Avalina for all her help when Dr. Wehbi wasn't available. She has a lot of responsibility and maybe pulled in every direction but she cares enough to make due she gets to you as soon as possible.

Great Dr. One of the best

Dr. Wehbi is a great doctor and really cares and I have had top notch procedures done.

An excellent Dr

Dr. Webhi is a fantastic gastroenterologist. He listens, explains, and has been a tremendous help for me. He's also extremely nice and caring. I HIGHLY reccomend Dr. Webhi.

Poor communication

Does not spend enough time with patient. His staff does not call back with test results after test. Staff does not call back patient if have prescription questions. You have to keep calling them time after time after time to get answers.

Patient Concerns

Dr. Wehbi is a great physician but his office staff have a lot to be desired. They are slow to get back to you and when they do they are rude. They really need to be better communicators.

Wonderful doctor

Dr. Wehbi is a God sent doctor to my family. Dr. Wehbi and his nurse Avalina are two of the kindest most genuine people. So thankful we found Dr. Wehbi. He is a very good doctor who has a great bedside manner, a lot of knowledge, and compassion for his patients. Worth the drive from Rome, GA to see him. Can’t say enough good things about him. We love Dr. Wehbi!!

Wonderful doctor

Dr. Wehbi is a God sent doctor to my family. Dr. Wehbi and his nurse Avalina are two of the kindest most genuine people. So thankful we found Dr. Wehbi. He is a very good doctor who has a great bedside manner and a lot of knowledge. Worth the drive any day from Rome, GA to see him. Can’t say enough good things about him. We love Dr. Wehbi!!

Dr. Wehbi is by far the best physician I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. I truly believe that he is not in medicine for the money, but because he really wants to save lives. He has done just that for my husband. His bedside manner is bar none the best of any doctor I have ever met. Love me some doctor Wehbi. The world could use a lot more doctors like him.

Wonderful doctor

The most caring thoughtful doctor you will ever meet. He has a vast amount of knowledge and will help you get on the right path of wellness. Can't say enough wonderful things about him & all the things he has done to help my husband.

Six stars

Great Dr. Glad to have been treated by him. Can't thank him enough!

The BEST .

Dr. Wehbi is a VERY CARING & KNOWLEDGEABLE DOCTOR. I never feel rushed during my visits & he answers ALL my questions .

Dr. Mohammad A Wehbi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.