Dr. Mohammad Yamani Is this you?

2.4

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Mohammad Yamani?

Third World Practice

Posted on November 21st, 2017

This practice is usually quite busy, so expect a long wait. The staff takes more time walking around gossiping, eating, and they all look as though they just rolled out of bed. They are unfriendly, rude, and condescending. The office waiting room is dirty, the floors need sweeping and mopping. The exam rooms had used bandage wrappers lying about, the floor was dirty with kleenex, and the waste baskets were overfilled with trash. The bathrooms are filthy with stained diarrhea on the seats, etc. I have traveled the world and found better sanitary conditions in Vietnam during the late 60's.

Horrible person

Posted on November 6th, 2017

He hates women. Talks down to you repeatedly. Always on his computer. He doesn’t want to hear anything about your problems because he says he’s the doctor. Will not let you talk about any other doctors and doesn’t willingly give out referrals. He got in my face this last visit and said he thinks there is something wrong with me. He insults me, demeans me and I never have been treated with such disrespect. He is only nice to men. I believe it’s his background and this is the way women are treated. I got up and walked out on him and by the way, I waited over an hour to see him in the first place. Don’t ever complain about the long wait or he will chew you out. Refused to give me a shot in my knee for pain and said I would have to wait a week as it takes a long time to prepare a shot. This man shouldn’t be a doctor as he only is in it for the money. He is deplorable!

Posted on October 27th, 2017

Dr Yamani was instrumental in realizing my health concerns were serious . His initial findings led he to recommend me to a cardiologist eventually me having successful open heart surgery. His follow up was not only professional but caring.

Care treatment commitment

Posted on July 13th, 2017

Usually late. If you ask a question he gets rude with you and hits you with a sarcastic remark . He will not discuss and review any health issue you need help with. You get chastised instead when asking for a plan of treatment. All about the 5 minutes he spends with you. Will write you a prescription but don't ask for anything beyond or you will be sorry and disappointed.

Will Not Refer You To A Specialist If You Need One

Posted on May 1st, 2017

Became angry when my condition worsened. Talks down to women. Rude.

Posted on March 29th, 2017

Terrible on referrals. l. I think he feels you don't need referral to specialist as he knows everything.

Does not care !

Posted on December 21st, 2016

I have been with this Doctor for five or six years now and at first his bedside manners was great! But after almost a year of hospital stays for abdomen surgery and more , not once did the Doctor tell me that I had CLL . It was at least four years later did my Doctor tell me that my white count was high. My husband and I had to ask him what was the reason for that??? . He said: Didn't anybody tell you? Who is the anybody? It was and still is difficult to ask him a question about my health issues. I was so shocked when he finally told me what my condition was. We (My husband and I) asked him what can be done and what was my life expectancy? He said the treatment was worse that the disease. I also have anemia and I had to ask the Doctor what can I do about that! It is like pulling teeth out of him to get any information. I don't know where his mind is half the time. Sorry but I need to be treated better than that. The office is dirty and un kept most of the time. He comes across being so kind at first but his doctoring needs to be improved a great deal! He does not focus enough on his patients care and does not do his follow ups. It's all about money for him. I am sorry I have to leave but my life is important too.

Condescending towards women and doesn't like to be questioned

Posted on November 10th, 2015

Although I believe this doctor to be knowledgeable,his bedside manner stinks. He is fine as long as you ask no questions or express an opinion. He told me I treated him like a clerk...because I wanted to see a specialist and get a referral. I didn't ask his opinion first. I know my body, and knew exactly what was wrong. He has no compassion, yet has opened a holistic center. All about $$$$....not healing. There is lack of communication in the office due to revolving door turnover, and I got caught in the crossfire. When he makes a mistake he brushes it off. One of these mistakes caused me to be in pain longer than necessary. I teared up, and he said "enough with the dramatics". It is like pulling teeth to get him to discuss test results. Since I wanted to know and asked, it was off putting for him. I feel like I am entering a land mine every time I see him. I am in the middle of getting approval for surgery....and then I am out of there. He is a know it all. Strong women...beware....run!

horrible

Posted on September 17th, 2015

yamani is the worst doctor i see in my 54 years . was in the hospital for stomach problem. he told me he not my doctor .i said good you suck. stay away. awful. horrible. he call his self an doctor he out for insurance money run when you see this doctor please take my advice.

stay away

Posted on September 16th, 2015

very rude doctor out for insurance . money

Posted on March 27th, 2015

does talk a lot ,but not about your condition .does not have time to explain everthing about your codition/basically to busy.

Good alternative doctor as well as conventional

Posted on February 26th, 2015

Totally happy with this doctor. He understands alternative treatments as well as conventional, so respects my understanding of health and my decisions. Plus the office is really advanced regarding their use of the internet. I got my results of my tests on their secure website. Really makes things simple for me.