Dr. Mohammad Yaseen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mohammad Yaseen?

Posted on December 16th, 2013

Dr. Yaseen is an amazing doctor. He is alsways thinking of ways to treat and help his patients to feel better. His staff is very friendly and are always pleasent to work with. I would recommend Dr. Yaseen to anyone. My daughter and I really are glad he is our doctor!!

NO HELP!

Posted on May 21st, 2013

I've been seeing him for months now and all he seems to do is run test that arent accurate w/ any of my symptoms of heart burn, shortness of breath, weight loss, and not being able to eat. he hasnt been too much of any help , looking for a new dr. I've waited 7 months and havent gotten any diagnosis and he takes his slow time doing things !

Posted on May 4th, 2013

Dr Yaseen is a very diligent, knowledgeable, busy, caring Dr. My Son was diagnosed with UC 2/12, He was in the hospital 3 times. Besides daily rounds Dr Yaseen would call several times throughout the day. He also consulted with other professionals/colleagues. My Son would have appts every 2 weeks after hospitalization. Dr. Yaseen would have staff call in between appts. to check on my Son. He even called our home personally when concerned about tests. Now when we go to appts. he greets us with big smiles and happiness that my Son is in remission. He is an excellent GI Doctor!!!

Posted on April 25th, 2013

Dr. Yaseen has been my daughters doctor for years. He diagnosed her with UC in 2009. We have had several hospitalizations, and each time her takes amazing care if her. He calls the nursing staff throughout the day to check on her, and rounds sometimes twice a day. He has a heart of gold, and always goes above and beyond. He is very knowledgeable. When we visit his office everyone is friendly and treats us like family. I would recommend Dr Yaseen to everyone whose child suffers from GI issues.

Posted on March 30th, 2013

I felt that Dr. Yaseen gave adequate time and concern to my son. Keeping in mind that he is an extremely busy man with patients not only here in the Quad Cities but also in Peoria, I was surprised at how often he checked in on my son during a recent hospital stay. I was very impressed with him!!!!!!

Healthcare Professional

Posted on March 27th, 2013

As a health care professional I would recommend Dr. Yaseen. He is a very caring and compassionate doctor who is willing to go above and beyond for his patients. He has a heart of gold and cares for children as if they were his own.

Posted on April 28th, 2010

I was pleased with my sons visit. I will recommend Dr. Raseen to my friends.

If looking for a pediatric Dr..... Keep looking!!!!!

Posted on June 11th, 2009

Our experience with Dr Yaseen was horrible. His staff was rude, arrogant, and ignorant. As for the Dr, the little time we spent with him was a complete waste of time. There was clearly no interest on the part of any of the staff to be an advocate for my sick child. Dr. Yaseen did no pre exam prep and even less follow up.

Posted on June 26th, 2017