Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mohammad Ashraf MD
Dr. Mohammad Ashraf, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Blackwood, NJ, with another office in Ewing, NJ. His specialties include Geriatric Medicine and Neurology. He speaks English.
Dr. Mohammad Ashraf has 2 locations
20 N Woodbury Turnersville Rd
Blackwood, NJ 08012
100 Sullivan Way
Ewing, NJ 08628
Dr. Mohammad Ashraf has the following 2 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Geriatric specialists treat common ailments faced by senior citizens, such as frailty, incontinence, memory problems, arthritis, senility, decreased functioning and more.
In addition, geriatric specialists keep abreast of the different medications that an elderly person is prescribed to treat their more complex health issues in order to decrease adverse side effects and avoid dangerous drug interactions.
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Mohammad Ashraf has the following 16 expertise
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- EOL Care
- Sleep Disorders
- Cognitive Issues/Testing
- Urinary Incontinence
- Dementia Testing
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Depressive Disorder
Dr. Mohammad Ashraf Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Mohammad Ashraf's office for more information.
20 N Woodbury Turnersville Rd Blackwood, NJ : (856) 374-6600
100 Sullivan Way Ewing, NJ 08628
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mohammad Ashraf is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Blackwood, NJ.