Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mohammed A Memon has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Mohammed A Memon has the following 9 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Dr. Mohammed A Memon has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 14
As I was asked to sit down,Dr.never looked up at me only said ola como estas ?I proceeded to tell him I was not Hispanic. I Felt as if I was completely rushed and spoken to as if I was stupid. I called for a new visit where all my vitals were taken,upon leaving I was told to come back for bloodwork the following Monday.When I arrived Monday morning I was instructed that this was the actual physical and repeated all the vital that were taken already the same week!When I explained that I wanted to speak to the doctor,is when everything became clear.the doctor did not like me questioning why we were going over the same questions Again! He proceeded to tell me he could not treat me,because I questioned why we were going over the same process!This practice is not for anyone who still believes Dr.should have a bedside manner,or listen to a patients needs. When I agreed that I too could not have him as a Doctor I simplyexplained that a referral to a specialist would be necessary,he threw me out!! As I was speaking to the reception desk very calmly and completely blown away by his behavior! He then threatened to call the police! I am a strong smart independent woman who has NEVER even been arrested.Dr. Memon is condescending and arrogant.The only plus is you can get right in , for he has no patients! Maybe if he realized you must listen and in this country women are equal!
Meeting with Doctor Memon made the whole practice feel like that floor between floors in Being John Malkovich. Blech.The previous four reviews are obviously written by the same illiterate person. Doctor Memon was dismissive and rude. Before coming into the examination room, he chatted briefly with a patient in another room, and said "I'll be back in a second," right before stepping into the examination room for my appointment. I let him know my breast cancer warning signs, and he rattled off a few questions and showed no empathy, and before I knew it, the initial appointment was over. Once you get past the nurses and receptionists (who happen to be wonderful, by the way -- and I'm not cuckoo for nurses) the office feels like the kind of back room you'd go to in the third world if you wanted to barter the next two decades of your life for a trip to America.
I just just change to him as my PCP. after my first visit i had feeling that i know him for years. Staff was freindly and that visit I did not had my copay staff very professional to ask me not to worry bring it when you can. 2 week latter I caled his office to be seen becuase of my cough, I thought i will get appt 4-5 days latter but she set me to be seen same day I said waoo.
North Shore University Hospital
Dr. Mohammed A Memon accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna CT AWH MC OA w/Pediatric Dental
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem CT Pathway X Enhanced Ind HMO
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
- Anthem Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsDr Roberto Medina Md Llc, 415 Silas Deane Hwy Ste 210, Wethersfield, CT
Dr. Mohammed A Memon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wethersfield, CT.