- Broward Health North
- West Boca Medical Center
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mohammed Abdallah has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Mohammed Abdallah has the following 14 expertise
- Arterio-Arterial Fistula
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Arteriovenous Fistula
- Vascular Malformations
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Endovascular Stent Grafts
- Carotid Stenosis
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Diabetes Complications
- Varicose Veins
- Carotid Artery Thrombosis
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2020)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2017, 2018, 2020)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Mohammed Abdallah Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Mohammed Abdallah
Mohammed Abdallah, DO is board certified with the American Osteopathic Board of Surgery and the National Board of Osteopathic Medical Examiners. He received his undergraduate degree from Upsala College in East Orange, New Jersey before earning a Doctor of Osteopathy from Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine in Downers Grove, Illinois. He completed his general surgery residency at St. Barnabas Hospital in the Bronx, New York and a vascular surgical fellowship at the Deborah Heart and Lung Center in Brown Mills, New Jersey. Dr. Abdallah is a fellow of the International College of Surgeons as well as a member of the American College of Osteopathic Surgeons and the American Osteopathic Association and previously served as a medic in the US Army National Guard.