Dr. Mohammed Abdallah Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mohammed Abdallah?

Terrible doctor and person

Posted on November 12th, 2017

HELPED SAVE MY WIFES LIMB

Posted on May 31st, 2017

THE DOCTOR SAID SHE WILL HAVE TO GET HER LEG REMOVED BUT THIS DOCTOR SAVED HER LEG AND NOW SHE CAN WALK AMAZINGLY

Amazing doctor

Posted on February 2nd, 2017

He made a scary situation as easy as possible on both my father who had surgery and my family. Kind compassionate, caring and a skilled surgeon.

Posted on January 9th, 2017

I would highly recommend Dr. Abdallah - his surgery gave me back my mobility and my life.

Best

Posted on September 20th, 2016

Went to see Dr Abdallah for painful phlebitis, was very kind and knowledgeable,performed treatment and relieved my symptoms.Wonderful Doctor. Definitely recommending to everyone I know. His officestaff is so sweet and helpful!

Patient

Posted on September 7th, 2016

At first I did not know what to expect. Dr. Abdallah and his staff made me feel at ease. The service I received was great...My mind and well being were their main concern..I would recomend Dr. Abdallah to whom needs a great surgeon...

Hospital surgery

Posted on September 1st, 2016

I appreciated Dr Abdallah sense of humor. The surgery was serious, however he imparted such calmness that I was very comfortable.

Highly recommend him and his staff

Posted on August 17th, 2016

I wish all the Doctors could be as thoughtful. Really took the time out to explain my condition. I did not feel like a number like you typically do at many Drs. Offices or sit around wondering if i'm ever going to be seen.

Miss

Posted on April 6th, 2016

The wait may be a little long but it is well worth it. So, do yourself a favor and sit down and wait. The man is an excellent clinician, surgeon and human being. He saved my legs when no body was able to.

Posted on February 13th, 2016

Dr.Abdallah is a commanding presence. He made me feel not only he knew exactly what to do for my condition but as if I was his family. I trust him completely. Caring and honest, professional and easy to communicate. I would highly recommend. It is hard to get an appointment but that's because he is so good. His staff was good to work us in his busy schedule.

Posted on January 15th, 2016

Dr. Abdallah is an awesome doctor! Besides being a great surgeon, he takes the time to explain everything in detail and will spend the time to answer all questions patiently. He has a sense of humor that puts the patient at ease and his gentle demeanor affords the opportunity for establishing a real patient-doctor relationship. He is confident, thorough and a pleasure to talk with. I have complete confidence in him and I give him my highest recommendation - 5 stars!

Unbelievably wonderful surgeon and human being!

Posted on December 18th, 2015

He is a very gifted Surgeon! Hands down the kindest, most considerate and caring Dr. I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. A true lifesaver!